Short on time? Zombie apocalypse? Generally lazy? Not to worry! I gotchu x
- Need to dry your hair but can’t use heat? Buy a fan! Turn it on ‘high’, sit in front of it for a while with damp hair and get a sped-up air drying effect
- Want to distribute product evenly and minimise frizz? Invest in a Denman brush!
- No time to sit around for an age deep conditioning? Put a plastic cap over your treatment, wrap it in a t-shirt and blast it with a hairdryer on medium heat for ten minutes
- Unplanned sleepover at your white friend’s/bae’s/relative’s house? Mix conditioner and olive oil; dampen/steam your hair in the shower and spot treat dry or misshapen areas with the mixture!
- Wash day comes around and you’ve run out of styling products? Leave in your conditioner and braid or flat twist your hair
- Treated your hair terribly and put off washday for two weeks, but still have to leave the house? Just wrap your hair up in a cute scarf, put on some hoop earrings and bright lipstick, and remember to walk like you own the joint!
- Front of your hair getting in your eyes? Fold the first few inches back on itself and grip it into place
And there you have it! 7 steps to make caring for your natural hair (or not, as the case may be… tut tut) simpler!